Group Critical Illness cover is designed to provide financial security if an employee or one of their children is diagnosed with a critical illness.
It can remove additional stress and so help them and their families to concentrate on recovery. Cover can, for an additional cost, be extended to include employees’ partners.
Benefits for employers:
- We match the right product solution with your business needs
- We search the entire market to find the right cover at the right price
- We take care of the ongoing communication and administration
- Your reputation as an employer is enhanced
- You can attract and retain the best employees
- Employees are assisted in getting back to work quickly
Benefits for employees:
- Reassurance of a lump sum payment if serious illness should strike
- Cover is provided for the most common critical illness diseases
- Financial help and support during rehabilitation
- No income tax on premiums and in most circumstances, no inheritance tax on benefits
If you already have a Group Critical Illness scheme in place and would like us to undertake a review, we would be happy to do so. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss putting a new scheme in place we can look at this for you.
How can we help?
Please give us a call on 01423 223 640 online enquiry form and we will give you a call to discuss your requirements.