Without adequate protection against death or illness, financial planning for businesses and families is flawed.
Protecting an individual business or family against the financial consequences of unexpected events in a major priority in financial planning.
Unfortunately, life is not as predictable as we might like. Bereavement, major illness, accidents and unemployment can easily threaten our financial security. Correctly planned, cost effective insurance cover can often mitigate these problems when they arise.
Prosperis can analyse and prioritise your protection needs. We can put together a plan that is totally geared to you or your business and has been secured on competitive terms from the whole market.
Benefits for employers:
- We match the right product solution with your business needs
- We search the entire market to find the right cover at the right price
- We take care of the ongoing communication and administration
- Your reputation as an employer is enhanced
- You can attract and retain the best employees
- Employees are assisted in getting back to work quickly
- You can enjoy tax relief on contributions
Benefits for employees:
- Reassurance of a lump sum payment if serious illness should strike
- Cover is provided for the most common critical illness diseases
- Financial help and support during rehabilitation
- No income tax on premiums and in most circumstances, no inheritance tax on benefits
If you already have a Group Income Protection scheme in place and would like us to undertake a review, we would be happy to do so. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss putting a new scheme in place we can look at this for you.
How can we help?
Please give us a call on 01423 223 640 or complete the online enquiry form and we will give you a call to discuss your requirements.