Personal Financial Advisers
During our financial planning process, we help individuals and families address the concerns that they have about their money and answer any questions about our services.
We will learn about your individual needs and will work with you to develop a unique financial plan that will help you to achieve your financial goals. Whether you require us to advise on a range of products or just one in particular, you will receive a personal and professional level of service.
We provide the flexibility to react swiftly to changing circumstances and can give you up-to-date advice to manage your affairs in current market conditions. We encourage all clients to keep in touch with us regularly but this is your choice of course. We can be as hands-on or hands-off as you want us to be.
Prosperis Ltd provides a more personal way to invest. We recognise everyone has different financial needs and no one investment will fit every client’s situation. Consequently, we have a range of model portfolios that can be tailored to meet your individual needs. We believe:
- in Asset Allocation – this is a method of building a diversified investment portfolio in to provide the optimum return for the lowest risk
- Investment risk or volatility should be linked to the personal and financial lifestyle needs of our clients
- Clients need exposure to a variety of asset classes
- There are opportunities for growth available in ‘alternative’ asset classes and investment opportunities
- Tax planning is a critical part of the advice process and adds value to the service offered to clients
The value of investments can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
How can we help?
Please give us a call on 01423 223 640. Alternatively, you can complete the online enquiry form and we will give you a call to discuss your requirements.