Final Salary Pension Scheme.
Prosperis Ltd can act as an independent adviser and consultant to the Trustees of defined benefit schemes which can incorporate matters concerning legislative, investment and regulatory issues.
Some of the areas we cover in our service proposition to Scheme Trustees include:
- Advice on scheme design
- Advice on scheme liabilities & investment strategies
- Management of cost base
- Support & advice to trustees and/or employer (if appropriate)
- Ensuring the introduction of robust administration systems
- Individual financial & retirement planning advice to members, where appropriate
Our research process is very much a bespoke one when dealing with defined benefit schemes. In some cases, we would recommend a consulting actuary to provide services complementary to our advice covering some of the following:
- All actuarial services (including triennial valuation & certification)
- Fund management within a wrapper
- Annual member statements
- Annual costs review following initial installation period
How can we help?
If you would like us to review your existing final salary scheme, please give us a call on 01423 223 640 or complete the online enquiry form and we will give you a call to discuss your requirements.